…courtesy of POPSUGAR.
So I love pancakes. Like would eat them for dinner every night love. So add my favourite food sweet potato and I’m in heaven. I’ve made these for a while now and as they’re cheap to make, (and since it’s the weekend) I thought screw it and made them.
1 1/4 cups of wholemeal flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
1/2 cup of mashed sweet potato
1 1/4 cup of milk (I used almond, but it’s totally up to you!)
1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 banana, diced
Coconut oil or butter for the pan
A TON of maple syrup or whatever you like to put on top
- Wash, peel and cut up a medium sized sweet potato and steam in microwave or on the stove.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Chop up banana and add it to the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg and milk
- Mash the sweet potato and mix all together.
- Heat a saucepan and add butter or oil
- Start cooking
- Add a ton of maple syrup like me and enjoy!!